1/4 cup powder sugar
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
A big pinch of kosher salt
1. Sprinkle sugar in a large skillet set over high heat in an even layer.
2. Cook, stirring gently until sugar liquefies and turns amber in color.
3. Remove from heat and immediately add the cream taking care as
the mixture will tend to splatter.
4. Whisk until all the sugar that has hardened has completely dissolved.
5. Add the vanilla and salt, whisk, cover and chill thoroughly.
6. Pour into the cream whipper dispenser
7. Charge with 1 N20 cream charger
8. Shake whipper 3x
9. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or up to 5 days.
10. To dispense into mini parfait glasses hold vertically with desired
nozzle pointing straight down about 1/4″ – 1” from bottom of each
11. Depress lever slowly until you see and can control flow.
12. Fill to tops, garnish as desired and serve.