1 pint of Strawberries, sliced
1 tablespoon honey
1/8 teaspoon Cardamom
1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1. Line 1 baking sheets with parchment paper. On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough to slightly less than 1/8 inch thick. Prick the dough with the tines of a fork. Using a 3- inch round or flower shaped cookie cutter, cut out 4 identical pieces. Transfer the cutouts to the baking sheets. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Remove plastic wrap and place another piece of parchment paper directly on top of the cutouts. Place another baking sheet on top of the parchment paper. Bake, rotating halfway, until pastry is golden around the edges, about 15 minutes. Remove the top baking sheet and parchment paper; continue baking until pasty is golden in the center, 5-7 minutes more. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
3. As the puff pastry is cooling, add the honey to the sliced strawberries in a bowl. Stir and set aside.
4. Add the heavy cream, cardamom, and powdered sugar to 1 pint whipped cream dispenser and charge with 1 N20 cream charger.
5. Assemble. Place one of the pastry cutouts on a plate, top with some whipped cream and strawberry mixture, top with another pastry cutout and whipped cream with some strawberries. Enjoy!