Vegan Whipped Cream
Yield: 2 cups
1/2 cup powdered sugar (or to taste)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract( or to taste)
1) Place coconut milk in refrigerator overnight, right-side up. Do not shake.
2) Remove coconut milk and pierce bottom of can with a pointed can opener and drain off the liquid part.
3) Open top of coconut milk can and spoon the thick coconut cream into canister.
4) Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract into canister.
5) put the head on the canister and shake the ingredients well.
6) dispense N20 cartridge into canister.
*Thai Kitchen® brand seems to have the most usable amount of solid coconut cream needed for this recipe.
If you find that your end result is not firm enough, use the seaweed based thickener called agar agar (make sure its in powder form as anything thicker will cause the dispenser to clog) .