1 cup skim milk
2 tablespoons bottled caramel sauce, can be sugar-free
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
A pinch of kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1. Combine ingredients in microwave safe bowl and stir well.
2. Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until hot and stir to dissolve gelatin.
3. Cover and chill until cold.
4. Stir and pour into cream whipper.
5. Charge with 2 N20 cream charger
6. Shake 3x
7. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or up to 5 days.
8. To dispense on top of coffee hold vertically with desired nozzle
pointing straight down about 1/4″ – 1” above surface of vessel or food
9. Depress lever slowly until you see and can control flow.