- ¼ pound good-quality stilton blue cheese
- 1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup port wine
- Spiced/Candied Walnut halves
- 2 or 3 heads of Belgian Endive
- Melt the blue cheese into the heavy cream in a small saucepan, whisking as it heats. Cool completely. Strain into a measuring cup, and chill in the refrigerator. Meanwhile, reduce the port wine to a syrupy glaze.
- Pour the cream mixture into a whipping cream dispenser, shake, and dispense two carbon dioxide cartridges to create a “mousse”.
- Squirt a little of the mousse decoratively on the bottom of an individual Endive Leaf. Drizzle with a tiny bit of the port wine reduction, and top with a walnut.